15TH STREET FISHERIES
In many ways, 15th Street Fisheries is like two restaurants in one. Upstairs, there's a sophisticated dining room with seafood selections like Chilean sea bass. Downstairs, there's a dockside cafe where you can park your boat and enjoy a laid-back, waterfront dining experience. Tarpon feeding every day between 5pm-6pm.
- Full Bar/Lounge
- Outdoor Dining
- Restaurant on site
- Driving Directions: 95 N./S. to 595 E. to U.S. 1 north 2 mi. to S.E. 15th St. Right on S.E. 15th to the end.
- Average Price Dinner: $31
- Average Price Lunch: $15
- Days/Hours Open: Dockside Cafe 11:30am-9:30pm Fine Dining Upstairs 5pm
- Max. capacity of restaurant: 320
- Group Dining
- Private Room Available
- Private Room Max. Capacity: 30
- Meals Served: Lunch, Dinner
- Price Range: $$$