MAI-KAI RESTAURANT & POLYNESIAN REVUE
Authentically recreates a Polynesian village, complete with tiki torches, thatch roof and wooden plank entrance into a unique dining and entertainment locale. Show: Adults $10.95, under 12 free. Reservations required.
- Open: Dinner reservations begin at 5pm. Closed Mon. Showtimes (Dinner served before the show): Tue-Thurs 8pm, Fri-Sat 7pm & 10pm, Sunday 7pm.
- Full Bar/Lounge
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Event Venues
- Valet Parking
- Days/Hours Open: Tue - Sunday
- Average Price Dinner: $30
- Days/Hours Open: Dinner reservations begin at 5pm. Showtimes (Dinner served before the show): Mon-Thurs 8pm, Fri-Sat 7pm & 10pm, Sunday 7pm & 9.30pm.
- Max. capacity of restaurant: 300
- Group Dining
- Private Room Available
- Private Room Max. Capacity: 60
- Reservations Required
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Price Range: $$$