your link to lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale Loves Brits!
Blue skies, golden sands, swaying green palms and turquoise waters. Greater Fort Lauderdale specialises in warm, sunny days.
Located in 'Subtropical' South East Florida, Greater Fort Lauderdale has an average temperature of 25C year round and 3,000 hours of sunshine recorded each year. Click here for weather forecast in Celsius.
Enjoy alfresco dining at waterfront restaurants or sip a fruit cocktail beachside. Accommodations suit all needs and pockets from luxury hotels to small personal family run properties. For shopaholics, shop ‘til you drop at Sawgrass Mills, the largest discount outlet mall in the world, or the splash the cash at the boutique shops and galleries on the chic Las Olas Boulevard.
For a Free information pack call - 01737 643791 or email GFL@bhpdirectmail.com
Visiting from the UK? Top Things to see and do:
- Take a waterway tour of mansions and megayachts of the rich and famous
- Power-shop at Sawgrass Mills designer outlet mall
- Take an exhilarating airboat tour across the Florida Everglades
- Scuba dive and explore the colorful reefs and wrecks just off shore - no boat required!
- Light up the night in downtown Fort Lauderdale's Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District, Seminole Hard Rock, The Village at Gulfstream Park, or Las Olas Bouelvard.
- Play a round of golf at one of the 60 golf courses
- Catch the sea breeze on the beachfront promenade, or kick it up a notch and learn to paddleboard or kite surf.
American Airlines, British Airways and Virgin Atlantic fly direct to Miami from the UK, Fort Lauderdale is located approx 45mins drive north of Miami.
United Airlines, Delta Airlines and US Airways fly to Fort Lauderdale from the UK via hubs in the US, eg Atlanta & Newark.