25th Annual Bank of America Wine, Spirits & Culinary Celebration
· Wine, dine and discover at the Museum of Discovery and Science during the 25th Annual Bank of America Wine, Spirits & Culinary Celebration!
·This year’s co-chairs are Sal Ferradas of Bank of America, Lee Rubin of Citrix, Nicky Tesser of JetBlue and John Magee of Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits.
· Enjoy a night of live entertainment, food and fantastic silent auction packages as you help raise funds that will benefit the Museum’s mission to connecting people to inspiring science.
· The night will include an assortment of craft beers to taste, coveted items in the silent auction and a complimentary wine glass for every guest.
• The event’s legendary Grand Tasting will take place from 6:30–10 p.m. VIP access starts at 5:30 p.m. Highlights include delectable fare from south Florida’s leading restaurants and a vast array of flavorful wines and spirits from around the world, as well as local craft beers.
• The restaurants participating include A Joy Wallace Catering, CrepeMaker, Fare to Remember Catering, Grateful Palate Catering, Lobster Bar, Shooters Waterfront, Susie’s Scrumptious Sweets and Wild Thyme, and many more.
• This year’s major sponsors are Bank of America as the presenting sponsor, Stiles as the bar sponsor, Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits as the beverage sponsor and Doubletime Digital as the print sponsor.
VIP access begins at 5:30 p.m.
Grand Tasting: 6:30 – 10:00 p.m.
$300 Individual VIP Platinum Ticket* – Includes access to the Platinum Lounge starting at 5:30 p.m. and complimentary valet
$150 Individual Grand Tasting Ticket*
$2,750 Group VIP Platinum Package (12 people)
$1,000 Group Grand Tasting Package (10 people)
To purchase tickets, please visit
For sponsorship opportunities or additional information, please contact Hillary Wallace at 954.713.0918 or firstname.lastname@example.org