Brazil’s love, passion, rhythm, and excitement are coming together on Oct 22, 2016 at the Pompano Beach Community Park for the 5th year in a row. 300,000 square feet of green area with 2 stages, 20 tons of audio and visual, kid’s zone, sitting area, 150 vendors/exhibitors, food and beverage, brazilian local bands, international headliners, many attractions and dancers. In 2016, the Fifth Edition of the Brazilian Festival of Pompano Beach will pay tribute to the Planet's "Flora and Fauna" to show support for environmental protection. The Main ECO Stage will display gigantic flowers made with recycled material and messages of love, hope, faith, and unity between all ethnic groups.
Confirmed Line Up: (All Brazilian music genres)
- "Cidade Negra" - Brazil's all times BEST reggae band and Grammy "nominee".
- "Sambalá" - School of Samba with more than 100 members will parade in the Festival.
- "Cravo e Canela" - Florida's own and only Forró Band.
- "Thathi" - From Salvador, Bahia, Thathi is critically acclaimed and will pay tribute to one of the best Brazilian female singers "Cássia Eller"
- "Macaxeira" - Winner of the International Brazilian Press Awards for Best Brazilian Band in the United States. They will perform Samba Reggae.
- More artists to be confirmed soon....
On Saturday, Oct 22, you are invited to join Brazil’s Art, Culture, Music and Cuisine at the Pompano Beach Community Park. Because Pompano Beach is Florida’s Warmest Welcome.