September is National Ovarian & Gynecologic Awareness Month. Join us on Sunday, September 23 at Vista View Park, Davie as we celebrate the 3rd Annual Florida Teal 5K Run/ Fun Walk. This family-friendly event will include a 5K run /walk, kids’ activities, entertainment, and post-race celebration ceremony.
Run for FITNESS 🌻 Stroll For HOPE 🌻 Walk for AWARENESS.
👉 $35 Adults
👉 $30 Gyn Cancer Survivors
Kids under 12 FREE
👉 August 1 through September 20, more after
REGISTER TODAY 👉 www.kindahfoundation.org
To celebrate the National Ovarian & Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month, honor cancer survivors, remember those we lost, spread awareness, and raise funds to support the mission.
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
• FREE Kids Zone: (Face Painting, Bounce House, Rock Climbing, Basketball Court, Children Photo Booth, etc.)
• FREE Food & Refreshment (while supplies last)
• FREE Beers/ Wine for each runner/walker (21+ only & ID require) (while supplies last)
• FREE T-SHIRTS (first 300 registered runners/ walkers only)
• FREE Raffle Giveaways
• 5K Run Chip Timing
• Unique Local & Healthy Vendors
• Music: DJ's & Live Entertainment
• Finest Arts and Crafts Corner
• All register runner/walker receive FLORIDA TEAL 5K finisher medal at the finish line
• Custom Trophies & Gift for the top winners
Children 10 & under Run/ Walk for FREE
Local Impact. National Influence. Global Reach.