The Business Expo is the largest minority business event in Florida. As the Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council’s premier annual event, it draws business leaders from across Florida and the nation. The Business Expo brings together a unique cross-section of minority entrepreneurs, large corporations and government agencies to create new relationships, ventures and opportunities for growth. The theme is Ignite – Opportunities, Ideas, Partnerships, Learning and Change. This year’s luncheon guest speaker is Mr. Troy Taylor, CEO of the Coca-Cola Beverages Florida. The Business Expo also features hundreds of business appointments with buyers, power-packed workshops, industry group gatherings, MasterClasses, a Buyers and Sellers Lounge, the Youth Entrepreneur Workshop and much more.
Stay Connected! #FSMSDCBusinessExpo
The Expo features:
• More than 100 Exhibitors
• Power-Packed Boot Camps and Workshops
• Master Classes and CEO Forum
• Hard Hat Construction Matchmaker
• 1-on-1 Appointments with Buyers in the Private and Public Sectors
• Free Business Coaching and much more
The workshops include topics on:
• Procurement Ready Boot Camp in Partnership With the Institute of Supply Management (ISM) South Florida
• Doing Business in Growth Industries: Information Technology, Marketing & Aquaculture
• Women’s Empowerment: Successful Strategies for Accelerated Business and Personal Growth
• Selling Your Goods and Services to the Federal, State and Local Government
• The Loan-A-Thon: On-site Financing for Business Growth
• Proven Marketing Strategies to Transform Your Business and Brand
• And much more…..
Register your booth early so that you can save $100 and get the best space.