- Active member of HLPS on tour date (Join Now), may join the day of the tour, or pay the transportation fee.
- Shoes: Flat shoes with rubber soles and closed toes, NO sandals, flip flops, or shoes with heels.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and 48" minimum height to climb the tower, a U.S. Coast Guard requirement.
- Transportation + tour estimated time: 2-3 hours, plan accordingly.
- NO pets, the Coast Guard doesn't allow them.
5 shuttle boats from Alsdorf Park
Sail times - 8:15, 9:00, 9:45, 10:30, 11:15 AM
A fun day at the lighthouse. Enjoy the cool ocean breezes blowing with crispness in the air. Come to 2974 N.E. 14th Street, Pompano Beach, FL on the North side of the park. Parking is anywhere in the (pay) parking lot. Registration/check-in starts 30 minutes prior to the first sail time and remains open until the last boat returns.
The boat leaves the Alsdorf dock towards the lighthouse at each sail time. The boat leaves the Lighthouse dock to Alsdof park approximately 30 minutes later (for an approximate 1 hour round trip). We suggest an arrival at the departure dock 10-20 minutes before the departure time. Friendly members will register/check you in, provide you with a wrist band, and assist you with boarding for the boat ride to/from the lighthouse. A current HLPS membership or a $25 PP transportation fee is required.