Make Saturday Mornings Memorable with this popular must-do tradition for families and racing fans alike!
New Time! Every Saturday, from 8 am - 11 am, Rain or Shine* at Stretch's Tiki Bar
*Exceptions - No Breakfast or tram tours on January 28, 2017. There will be Breakfast on April 1, 2017 but no tram tours.
Come on out and watch our champion horses training on the track, listen to our guest speakers talk about their role in the Thoroughbred horse racing industry, and take a free tram tour through the Backstretch for a behind-the-scenes look at what goes into caring for the horses. Plus, meet your favorite famous characters, and have the kiddos get their photo taken atop a real-life horse!
Table and tram tour reservations are accepted for groups of 10 or more. Please call Nancy Berry before 5 PM the Friday prior to hold your spot (954.457.6284)
- Buffet Breakfast for $10 per person. Kids 2 and under eat free! | 8 AM - 11 AM
- Appearance by Ticklish Elmer | 9 AM - 11 AM
- Free t-shirt with the purchase of a buffet breakfast | 8 AM - 11 AM
- Visit with a Horse | 9 AM - 10 AM
- Guest Speakers | 9 AM - 9:30 AM
- Free Tram Tours | 8:30 AM • 9:15 AM • 10 AM *Must arrive before 9:30 AM to guarantee a spot on a tour.
Also New This Year! Handicapping 101 | 10 AM - 10:30 AM *There will be no Wagering 101 program on February 18, 2017, or March 11, 2017.
Learn betting basics from Gulfstream Park's Racing Ambassadors! Ask questions about wagering and handicapping. Schedule a time to work one-on-one with a Racing Ambassador during our live racing.
For more information on events please click here: http://www.gulfstreampark.com/events-and-entertainment.