insurance - coral springs

The Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward Office of Film & Entertainment is eager to ensure that all productions filmed in our county are in compliance with the local laws and that the shoot is conducted as safely as possible for the production crew and property owners. 

A film permit requires a Certificate of Insurance which includes the following details:

  • The name of the insurance production company.
  • The name of the insurance company. 
  • A policy which provides at least $1,000,000 of Comprehensive General Liability for each instance of claim.
  • If the company is using company owned vehicles, $300,000 Automobile Liability.
  • The statutory limits for workers compensation and employers liability.
  • The policy number and dates of policy coverage, including expiration date.
  • The following clause must be included verbatim under "Description of operations/locations/vehicles/restrictions/special items.": FOR GENERAL LIABILITY ONLY: THE CERTIFICATE HOLDER IS NOTED AS ADDITIONAL INSURED WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THE OPERATIONS OF THE NAMED INSURED.

Please email to or fax to 954-765-4681

The certificate holder is: 
City of Coral Springs
9551 West Sample Road
Coral Springs, Florida 33065