A Sweet Night Out is a two-hour private chocolate experience designed to expand corporate team-building or just have a group of friends or clients gather together.
• A private “behind the retail counter” tour of Schakolad Chocolate Factory
• An overview of “The History of Chocolate”, Health and Benefits and Fun Facts hosted by our chocolate expert
• Hands on molding of a themed design
• Dip three different treats in the amazing fresh flowing chocolate machines
• Write their own name on a chocolate plaque and decorate it
• Drink delicious chocolate drink made just for the group
• Competition among the groups. The chocolate expert will judge who assembled the best chocolate house.
You can upgrade the event by adding a chocolate fountain with fresh fruit and dipping centers to dip in as well as having specialty drinks or ice-cream.
The prices of the team-building event (Sweet Night Out) which includes treats to take home and playing with “the food of Gods” is $25 per person (minimum of 10 attendees per party) or $35 per person, same activities plus the chocolate fountain.