Don't break the bank planning the perfect summer vacation! Greater Fort Lauderdale has simple savings with unique two-for-one offers valid all summer long. Start browsing our 2-for-1 deals and planning your getaway.
Across a private walkway from Fort Lauderdale beach, the beautiful Bahia Mar is the perfect location for your special day. Your traveling guests can relax in the sand, catch up at the Waves Pool Bar, walk to local restaurants/shops or take a cruise aboard the nearby Jungle Queen or Water Taxi. After saying "I Do" in our private Waterfront Gardens on the Intracoastal Waterway, guests can enjoy cocktails & hors d'oeuvres dockside. The party continues in the magnificent GrandeView Ballroom with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the ocean. Larger groups of 200-600 can be accommodated in the elegantly appointed Commodore Ballroom.
From FLL Airport: U.S. 1 N., make right onto SE 17th St. which becomes A1A. Hotel is 2 miles north on the left. From North: Take I-95 South to FLL, exit at Sunrise Blvd. Continue East to A1A turn right. Hotel is 2 mi. south on the right. From South: Take I-95 North to I-595 E., follow to U.S. 1 N., make right onto SE 17th St. which becomes A1A. Hotel is 2 mi. north on the left. From West: Take I-75 to I-595 East follow to US1 North, make right onto S.E. 17th St. which becomes A1A. 2 mi. north.
DescriptionFramed by the crystal-blue Atlantic Ocean and scenic inland waterways, the resort is just minutes from the Broward County Convention Center and Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport. Whether you are planning a meeting for 10 executives or a conference on the scale of the annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, Bahia Mar offers flexibility and best value.
28,000 square feet of meeting space
- Accommodating groups from 10 to 600
- Commodore Ballroom can be divided into six sections
- GrandeView Ballroom has panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean as well as our world famous marina
- 12 break out rooms – seven offer natural lighting
- The Gardens and Marina Terrace, on the Intracoastal Waterway, are outdoor favorites for receptions, banquets, barbeques and weddings
- The Third Floor Conference Space offers four configurable rooms
- Accomplished catering and banquet staff offering personalized menu planning
- Event planning assistance and coordination
- In-house audio/visual services
- High-speed Internet access throughout all meeting rooms