Stop in for a free yoga class (first time visitors only) at Bend & Breathe Yoga Studio, including the following techniques :
• Vinyasa Flow: which involves linking body movement with breath and provides a core and leg workout
• Hot Yoga: which takes place in a hot room, enabling stretches to come more quickly and easily
• Yin Yoga: where poses are mostly seated and held for much longer, allowing for subtle stretches of connective tissue and fascia
• Chill Vinyasa: a mixture of traditional Vinyasa and Yin classes characterized by a gentle flow from active standing poses to passive seated ones
• Ashtanga Half-Primary Series: a sequence of postures designed to test strength and flexibility in a heated room, enabling the practitioner to focus, sweat and clear the mind
• Intro to Ashtanga: for learning the basics of the breathing and flow
The studio also features a retail shop carrying jewelry, crystals, hand-rolled incenses, essential oils, yoga clothing and books.