Enjoy panoramic views of the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean from this rooftop bar and enjoy a selection of local craft beer, cocktails and delicious bites. Happy Hour Monday - Friday from 4pm-6pm.
From FLL Airport: U.S. 1 N., make right onto SE 17th St. which becomes A1A. Hotel is 2 miles north on the left. From North: Take I-95 South to FLL, exit at Sunrise Blvd. Continue East to A1A turn right. Hotel is 2 mi. south on the right. From South: Take I-95 North to I-595 E., follow to U.S. 1 N., make right onto SE 17th St. which becomes A1A. Hotel is 2 mi. north on the left. From West: Take I-75 to I-595 East follow to US1 North, make right onto S.E. 17th St. which becomes A1A. 2 mi. north.
DescriptionFramed by the crystal-blue Atlantic Ocean and scenic inland waterways, the resort is just minutes from the Broward County Convention Center and Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport. Whether you are planning a meeting for 10 executives or a conference on the scale of the annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, Bahia Mar offers flexibility and best value.
28,000 square feet of meeting space
- Accommodating groups from 10 to 600
- Commodore Ballroom can be divided into six sections
- GrandeView Ballroom has panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean as well as our world famous marina
- 12 break out rooms – seven offer natural lighting
- The Gardens and Marina Terrace, on the Intracoastal Waterway, are outdoor favorites for receptions, banquets, barbeques and weddings
- The Third Floor Conference Space offers four configurable rooms
- Accomplished catering and banquet staff offering personalized menu planning
- Event planning assistance and coordination
- In-house audio/visual services
- High-speed Internet access throughout all meeting rooms