- Valid: Always
- Florida Resident Rate
The Hyde Beach Resort, designed by Brazilian architect Debora Aguiar, brings sensuality and sophistication throughout the dramatic indoor and outdoor amenity spaces. Inspired by its spectacular oceanfront location on the pristine Atlantic Ocean , the design for Hyde Resort's 363 fully appointed one bedroom suites incorporates organic materials, natural wood and stone, and atmospheric lighting. It’s the perfect fusion of sleek design and casual comfort
- Permanent curated art collection installed throughout amenity spaces+
- Elegant double-volume lobby exquisitely appointed with sleek Italian furniture and finishes
- Two infinity-edge ocean view pools and sundeck
- State-of-the-art, fully equipped fitness center with cardio theatre overlooking the pool deck and the Atlantic Ocean, and a dedicated yoga and Pilates studio
- Luxurious beach-inspired spa offers massage and beauty treatments
- Men's and women's steam and sauna rooms
Kitchen + Cocktails represents a Welcome Evolution to Oceanfront Entertainment.
Sure to be a favorite among beachgoers, foodies and nightlife connoisseurs alike, this hybrid destination will charm guests with enticing energy and innovative cuisine.
- Three Levels of Beachfront Views
- Beachside First Floor Offers Quick Bites, Fresh Pressed Juices & Rejuvenating Spa
- Second Floor Features Seasonal Contemporary American Cuisine by Award-Winning Chef Danny Elmaleh
- Third Floor Features a Secluded Lounge with Jacuzzi, Distinct Dishes & Craft Cocktails