Meeting facilities are by far the most unique among Fort Lauderdale Beach hotels. From the interior design to the mesmerizing views of the coastline and the rich, colorful blue waters of the Atlantic, your guests will be inspired the minute they step off the elevator onto the Penthouse Floor. All guest rooms and meeting rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows with infinite views of South Florida. To further enhance your meeting experience, some of the most creative catering selections that rival those of world-class hotels are offered. Your guests will quickly discover the most friendly and approachable service staff in the hospitality industry.
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale is conveniently located on the corner of A1A and Sunrise Boulevard. Please view our directions below.
From Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood International (Approximately 7 miles)
• Take US1 (Federal Hwy) North to Sunrise Boulevard.
• Head east to beaches and A1A.
From Port Everglades Cruise Terminal or Fort Lauderdale Convention Center (Approximately 5 miles)
• Take NE 17th Street east toward beaches.
• This automatically turns into A1A.
• Continue north on A1A to Sunrise Boulevard.
From Fort Lauderdale downtown business and entertainment district (Approximately 3 miles)
• Take US1 (Federal Hwy) north to Sunrise Blvd
• Head east to beaches and A1A
From I-95 North or South (Approximately 4 miles)
• Take Sunrise Boulevard east toward beaches to A1A.
Services Offered and Rates:
Massages, bath and tea soaks.