Don't break the bank planning the perfect summer vacation! Greater Fort Lauderdale has simple savings with unique two-for-one offers valid all summer long. Start browsing our 2-for-1 deals and planning your getaway.
With a view of the beach, guests enjoy the fresh and tropical flavors of the Caribbean-inspired kitchen and bar. Steelpan features savory appetizers, small bites and entrées prepared with locally sourced seafood and produce.
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale is conveniently located on the corner of A1A and Sunrise Boulevard. Please view our directions below.
From Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood International (Approximately 7 miles)
• Take US1 (Federal Hwy) North to Sunrise Boulevard.
• Head east to beaches and A1A.
From Port Everglades Cruise Terminal or Fort Lauderdale Convention Center (Approximately 5 miles)
• Take NE 17th Street east toward beaches.
• This automatically turns into A1A.
• Continue north on A1A to Sunrise Boulevard.
From Fort Lauderdale downtown business and entertainment district (Approximately 3 miles)
• Take US1 (Federal Hwy) north to Sunrise Blvd
• Head east to beaches and A1A
From I-95 North or South (Approximately 4 miles)
• Take Sunrise Boulevard east toward beaches to A1A.
Average Price Breakfast:
Average Price Dinner:
Average Price Lunch:
Services Offered and Rates:
Massages, bath and tea soaks.