With a view of the beach, guests enjoy the fresh and tropical flavors of the Caribbean-inspired kitchen and bar. Steelpan features savory appetizers, small bites and entrées prepared with locally sourced seafood and produce.
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale is conveniently located on the corner of A1A and Sunrise Boulevard. Please view our directions below.
From Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood International (Approximately 7 miles)
• Take US1 (Federal Hwy) North to Sunrise Boulevard.
• Head east to beaches and A1A.
From Port Everglades Cruise Terminal or Fort Lauderdale Convention Center (Approximately 5 miles)
• Take NE 17th Street east toward beaches.
• This automatically turns into A1A.
• Continue north on A1A to Sunrise Boulevard.
From Fort Lauderdale downtown business and entertainment district (Approximately 3 miles)
• Take US1 (Federal Hwy) north to Sunrise Blvd
• Head east to beaches and A1A
From I-95 North or South (Approximately 4 miles)
• Take Sunrise Boulevard east toward beaches to A1A.
Average Price Breakfast:
Average Price Dinner:
Average Price Lunch:
Open 7 days a week.
Breakfast, 6:30AM – 11AM
All-Day, 11:30AM – 5PM
Dinner, 5PM – 10PM
Private Room Max. Capacity:
Services Offered and Rates:
Massages, bath and tea soaks.