SIGNATURE PACKAGES INCLUDE ATTRACTIVE RATES AT SELECT LUXURY HOTELS AND DISCOUNTS ON WORLD-CLASS AMENITIES AND ATTRACTIONS WITH 2-FOR-1 CARD
GREATER FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (May 2, 2016) – The sparkling shores of Greater Fort Lauderdale will be more tantalizing than ever this season with the return of the popular Vacation Like a VIP package. From May 1 through September 30, an exclusive array of four- and five-Diamond hotels will offer value-added rates and discounts on topnotch accommodations and amenities.
Through Vacation Like a VIP, travelers will also savor the very best of Greater Fort Lauderdale with competitive pricing on more than 70 attractions with the one-of-a-kind Summer Savings 2-for-1 card. In the spotlight will be Greater Fort Lauderdale’s exceptional museums, retail destinations, fine dining, spa and wellness experiences, as well as water sports.
Vacation Like a VIP is offered exclusively at 12 upscale hotels comprising the Lauderdale Luxe Collection. These include The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale, Lago Mar Resort & Club, Diplomat Resort & Spa in Hollywood, Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, W Fort Lauderdale, Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, Pelican Grand Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale, Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach, Deerfield Beach's Royal Blues Hotel and Hallandale Beach’s newcomer Beachwalk Resort.
Highlights of the Vacation Like a VIP package include the following:
- Free Room upgrade
- $100 resort credit applied to food & beverage, golf, spa, pool/beach cabana, water activities, kids programs (where applicable)
- $25 American Express Gift Card
- Complimentary resort valet parking
- Complimentary valet parking at The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills
- Complimentary Savings Passport coupon book for Sawgrass Mills
- Summer Savings 2-for-1 card, valued at $200
Travelers to Greater Fort Lauderdale can customize their experience with countless options offered through the Summer Savings 2-for-1 card. Unique activities abound in the area, all offered at discounted pricing – two for the price of one. Among the stellar attractions are:
- Ice Skating at Panthers Den – Cool down while enjoying family fun on ice at the Florida Panthers Ice Den.
- Surfing on the FlowRider® – Fins up at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Broadwalk to beat the heat and ride the waves.
- Painting with a Twist – Create your own work of art in a fun and festive atmosphere with a luscious cocktail on the side.
- Cinema Paradiso Fort Lauderdale – Where movie buffs and film aficionados can experience the latest indie and foreign films in a plush – and cool—theater.
- Sun Trolley – Enjoy Greater Fort Lauderdale’s famed Las Olas Boulevard shopping and culture district or the area’s pristine beaches on the convenient Sun Trolley that transports guests from location to location with ease and comfort.
For a complete list of Vacation Like a VIP offerings and to book a visit, go to: www.sunny.org/vip
# # #
About Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County
From the seagrass to the sawgrass, Greater Fort Lauderdale, located in Broward County, boasts more than 34,000 lodging accommodations at a variety of hotels, luxury spa resorts, and Superior Small Lodgings reflecting a “beach chic” vibe. Visitors enjoy 23 miles of Blue Wave certified beaches, discover 300+ miles of inland waterways that run from the Intracoastal Waterway to the Everglades, dine at thousands of restaurants and eateries, get immersed in a thriving arts and culture scene and indulge in top shopping.
For more information, contact the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau at (800) 22-SUNNY or visit www.sunny.org. Get social and engage with Greater Fort Lauderdale on social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare, and Pinterest: @visitlauderdale.