SPA MONTH RETURNS TO GREATER FORT LAUDERDALE WITH PAMPERING DEALS AT TOP SPAS
Indulge in Luxury Spa Treatments from $99, August - September
GREATER FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (July 9, 2019) – Spa Month is the perfect time for a relaxing weekend getaway or staycation in Greater Fort Lauderdale. The destination’s popular annual spa month invites residents and visitors to disconnect from the everyday and experience some of its most coveted spas. New this year, the special promotion now includes August in addition to September. During Spa Month, the destination’s top spas offer special packages and services starting at $99, including signature full body massages, exfoliations, facial massages, masks and eye and lip treatments.
“Greater Fort Lauderdale’s Spa Month is a fantastic way to experience various spa treatments at lavish spas with oceanfront views and at authentic local spa boutiques,” says Stacy Ritter, president and CEO of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau. “Everyone could use a little rest and relaxation.”
And with these sizzling spa deals in ‘the Venice of America,’ now is the perfect time to enjoy special treatment.
Greater Fort Lauderdale’s Spa Month 2019 participating spas include:
- Away Spa, W Fort Lauderdale: Located on the fourth floor of the beach front hotel, the spa helps guests detox, retox and repeat with a comprehensive new menu and a refreshed space.
- Heavenly Spa, Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort: Guests can experience a sanctuary of peace and tranquility that touches the soul.
- Majesty Day Spa: From the moment you step inside, you will embark on a royal journey designed for beauty, relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Planet Massage: The day spa offers world class pain and stress solutions by caring therapists.
- Pure Spa, Pelican Grand Beach Resort: Experience both indoor and outdoor treatments at this intimate luxury spa while listening to the sound of the waves.
- Spa Atlantic, Atlantic Hotel & Spa: Escape to the oceanside sanctuary, where they use nourishing elements derived from the sea to improve skin quality and enhance your wellbeing.
- Spa Q, Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort: The spa offers both indoor and outdoor treatments so guests can choose the treatment that is right for them and customize their spa experience.
- The Red Door Salon & Spa, The Galleria Fort Lauderdale: Comprised of industry experts, the team can customize each service using unique enhancements and technologies.
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Fort Lauderdale: The full-service spa draws from its surroundings to offer an ocean-inspired retreat.
- The Spa at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa: The seaside oasis is nestled along the private beaches of the secluded South Florida spa resort.
- The Spa at Auberge Beach: Elements of the sea, salt, sand and sound flow abundantly at the new spa, where a sense of “Vitality Revived” is at the heart of every wellness treatment.
- The Spa at Lago Mar Beach Resort & Club: The spa is renowned for its unique blend of contemporary European elegance and commitments to age-old spa traditions.
- The Spa at The Grand Resort and Spa: The full-service day spa is located inside Fort Lauderdale’s premiere gay men’s spa-resort.
- St. Somewhere Spa, Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort: An inspiring oceanfront retreat, the spa offers treatments with aromatic tropical elements.
- The Diplomat Spa + Wellness, The Diplomat Beach Resort: Inspired by the elements and natural surroundings of the Atlantic oceanfront, the spa welcomes guests to decompress in the waterfront sanctuary.
- Contour Day Spa: The spa offers a rare combination of necessity and luxury. The treatments draw toxins out of the body to promote a natural state of health and well-being.
- Karma Seven: This spa has become a local favorite, offering salon and spa services as well as medi spa and hydrotherapy services.
- SiSpa, Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa: The spa reflects the calm majesty of the ocean and offers an oasis just steps away from Pompano Beach.
- aLaya Spa, Bonaventure Resort & Spa: The spa is an oasis of tranquility and has partnered with Intraceuticals Skincare to offer services including ingredients found only in the Everglades.
- Holistic Spa & Wellness Center: A Zen-type relaxing environment complete with fountains and earthy accents enhances your journey to personal improvement.
Additional tax and gratuity may be applied to original treatment cost. For more information or to book a service, visit www.sunny.org/SpaMonth.
Spa Month also coincides with Greater Fort Lauderdale Restaurant Month, a celebration of the destination’s best culinary offerings. Throughout August and September, top restaurants offer specially created three-course gourmet dinner menus starting at $35.
Both deals can be combined with other destination-wide promotions, including the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau’s Vacation Like a VIP package, offered exclusively at the destination’s upscale Lauderdale Luxe Collection, and the 2-for-1 Summer Savings Program, which includes more than 45 buy one, get one special offers on land, sand and sea attractions.
About Greater Fort Lauderdale
From the seagrass to the sawgrass, Greater Fort Lauderdale, located in Broward County, boasts more than 34,000 lodging accommodations at a variety of hotels, luxury spa resorts, and Superior Small Lodgings reflecting a vibrant cosmopolitan vibe. Visitors enjoy 23 miles of Blue Wave certified beaches, discover 300+ miles of inland waterways that run from the Intracoastal Waterway to the Everglades, dine at thousands of restaurants and eateries, get immersed in a thriving arts and culture scene and indulge in top shopping.
For more information, contact the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau at (800) 22-SUNNY or visit www.sunny.org. Get social and engage with Greater Fort Lauderdale on social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @visitlauderdale.
Greater Fort Lauderdale CVB