SPATEMBER RETURNS TO GREATER FORT LAUDERDALE WITH PAMPERING DEALS AT TOP SPAS
Program Offers Luxury Spa Treatments for $99 Throughout September
Pictured above: Spa at The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale
GREATER FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (August 1, 2018) – Spatember is the perfect month for a relaxing weekend getaway or staycation in Greater Fort Lauderdale. The destination’s popular annual spa month invites residents and visitors to disconnect from the everyday and experience some of its most coveted spas. Available from September 1-30, 2018, the destination’s top spas offer special packages and services for $99, including signature full body massages, exfoliations, facial massages, masks and eye and lip treatments.
“Our Spatember program is an amazing chance to discover Greater Fort Lauderdale’s luxurious spas at half of the regular cost,” says Stacy Ritter, president and CEO of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau. “The destination caters to those looking for an elevated experience, and this deal is just another way to be pampered.”
Greater Fort Lauderdale’s Spatember 2018 participating spas include:
- Heavenly Spa, Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort: Guests can immerse their mind and body in a luxurious and uplifting spa experience provided at Heavenly Spa by Westin.
- The Spa at Lago Mar, Lago Mar Beach Resort & Club: The Spa at Lago Mar is known for being a premier place for all body/mind/spiritual needs. The Spa features traditional services and focuses on preventive approaches to a healthy lifestyle, promoting balance and harmony within.
- Conrad Spa, Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach: Spa lovers can select between two signature Conrad Spa treatments, Rest (a deeply relaxing head to toe massage) and Revive (restorative massage with targeted compressions).
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Fort Lauderdale: Guests can gently melt away their stress and unwind in The Ritz-Carlton Spa’s luxurious relaxation lounge and treatment rooms.
- Spa Q, Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort: Spa Q offers both indoor and outdoor treatments so guests can choose the treatment that is right for them and customize their spa experience.
- Spa 66, Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina: The Spa 66 is a soothing sanctuary of wellness and healing featuring massages, body treatments, skin care, and a beauty salon inspired by indigenous cultures and natural elements.
- Spa Atlantic, Atlantic Hotel & Spa: The ocean therapeutics-inspired sanctuary blends traditional rituals with a holistic approach and shares the hotel’s commitment to deliver the best experience to its guests.
- The Spa, Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa: Guests can embark upon their journey to wellness, and experience the indigenous therapies, mind-body wellness activities, and a renewed sense of oneness with nature the spa provides.
- The Red Door Salon & Spa, The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale: A leading beauty spa in the country, The Red Door Spa offers a wide assortment of spa treatments. Nourish your body with expert spa services.
- St. Somewhere Spa, Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort: Inspired by the serene tropical attitude of South Florida, the oceanfront retreat invites guests to unwind and be rejuvenated.
- The Diplomat Spa + Wellness, The Diplomat Beach Resort: Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the Diplomat Spa is designed to help guests feel their best in pure paradise.
- SiSpa, Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa: The boutique-style spa offers guests signature therapies, massages, facials, nail therapies, body treatments, exquisite retail offerings, and fitness classes.
- Pure Spa, Pelican Grand Beach Resort: At Pure Spa, each treatment is delivered with a five-star level of personal care and the utmost attention to detail.
- aLaya Spa, Bonaventure Resort & Spa: Walk into aLaya Spa and into the blissful sanctuary of the lovely Zen Garden and allow the sense of calm and serenity to surround you. Catering to both the body and soul, each treatment is designed to heal, sooth and rejuvenate your entire being.
Additional tax and gratuity may be applied to original treatment cost. For more information or to book a service, visit sunny.org/spatember.
Spatember also coincides with Greater Fort Lauderdale’s Crave GFL Restaurant Month, a celebration of the destination’s best culinary offerings. Throughout September, top restaurants offer three-course prix-fixe dinners for $35 and; new this year are $45 three-course prix-fixe menu options. Both deals can be combined with other destination-wide promotions, including the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau’s Vacation Like a VIP package, offered exclusively at upscale hotels comprising the Resort Collection properties, and the 2-for-1 Summer Savings Program, which includes more than 45 buy one, get one special offers on land, sand and sea attractions.
About Greater Fort Lauderdale
From the seagrass to the sawgrass, Greater Fort Lauderdale, located in Broward County, boasts more than 34,000 lodging accommodations at a variety of hotels, luxury spa resorts, and Superior Small Lodgings reflecting a vibrant cosmopolitan vibe. Visitors enjoy 23 miles of Blue Wave certified beaches, discover 300+ miles of inland waterways that run from the Intracoastal Waterway to the Everglades, dine at thousands of restaurants and eateries, get immersed in a thriving arts and culture scene and indulge in top shopping.
For more information, contact the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau at (800) 22-SUNNY or visit sunny.org. Get social and engage with Greater Fort Lauderdale on social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @VisitLauderdale.
Greater Fort Lauderdale CVB