Escape to Florida's LGBT capital and relax with a little sun and fun. Whether you're looking to lounge around our 3-pool oasis, stroll our rainbow-friendly Sebastian Beach, or go all out in Wilton Manors, Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six is the perfect center to all that south Florida offers. Feel good about your escape...we'll donate 10% of your guest room rate back to Human Rights Campaign!
- Best available daily guest room rate.
- 10% donation to Human Rights Campaign (quarterly).
- Welcome drink upon arrival for up to 2 guests.
- $25 credit towards services at Spa 66 (Provided in the form of a voucher for services over $100).
- Discounted $12 overnight self-parking (valet parking at existing rate of $25 per night).
- Complimentary WiFi throughout hotel and guest room.
- Complimentary upgrade to ocean or waterway view (based on availability at check in and is not guaranteed).
* Donations will be calculated based on actualized room revenue and paid to Human Rights Campaign quarterly. * Not valid for groups.