1. Click the Listings icon to view/edit/add your listings, special offers, and media (i.e. images).
2. After you click on Listings, you will be presented with your property’s listings. The pencil icon will allow you to edit your listing information. By clicking the eyeball icon, you can view your listing information.
3. When you view or edit a listing, you can quickly scroll to a section on the page by clicking the links of the left of the page. You must click the Save button before any of your changes are actually saved!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any edits of listings will require approval from the CVB. Upon saving your updates, the CVB will be notified of your changes. You will receive an email once your changes are updated.
3. Listing Information: Please type in a short general description. (Try to keep it under 4 sentences long). This description will display on sunny.org.
4. Categories: This will show you what section your listing will appear on the website. This is for CVB to determine, but if you feel additional categories should be added, contact Rita Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-767-2483.
5. Details: You may overwrite anything listed. Simply click on the circle and start typing to override any info for display purposes on sunny.org. This section is useful if you have a parent company, for instance.
6. Website Notifications: Would you like to be notified when your website listing has received a certain number of visits? Simply choose an interval & add your email address to set up this automatic notification.
7. Listing Image: You can select one or multiple images to associate to the listing by selecting the Listing Images pull down menu. (More on images in the Media section).
8. Social Media: If you have Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram account, please put the full URL here and an icon linking to your page will appear on your listing. Examples below: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/visitlauderdale Twitter: https://twitter.com/visitlauderdale Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/visitlauderdale
9. Make sure to click the "save" button to save your changes. Your changes will be approved by a GFLCVB representative within two business days.