Experience a different side of Greater Fort Lauderdale. From full moon parties and live mermaid shows to nighttime Everglades tours and ghost tours along the New River, you're sure to find a different path.
1. Private nighttime Red Eye Everglades tours at Sawgrass Recreation Park. Sneak through the Everglades as you experience the thrill of the abundant wildlife and explore the sights and sounds of nocturnal giants.
2. Full moon party: every full moon, The Ritz- Carlton, Fort Lauderdale unveils a moonlit lounge poolside, benefiting local charity. Condé Nast Traveler named it "the party" in Fort Lauderdale.
3. Live mermaid show at the unique Wreck Bar at the B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale on Friday and Saturday nights at 6:30pm. Porthole views of the main swimming pool.
4. Dine in the Dark! One Door East, (one door east of Valentino's), serves a blind tasting menu to heighten diners' other senses. Silverware optional.
5. Free surfing, stand up paddle and skim lessons for the whole family by Da Big Kahuna at Island Water Sports in Deerfield Beach on Saturday mornings, 7-9am.