Round out your client's cruise from Port Everglades by encouraging a pre or post stay in Greater Fort Lauderdale, a "port of call" all its own. The convenience of flying into Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, together with the variety and accessibility of hotels, beaches, arts, entertainment, shopping and dining - make a pre/post stay a great addition to any cruise itinerary.
9. Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas, the world's largest cruise ships, call Port Everglades home (at new largest cruise terminal).
8. Greater Fort Lauderdale boasts 23 miles of Blue Wave Beaches - some of the cleanest, safest and most beautiful beaches in the US--- from Deerfield Beach in the north to Hollywood in the south.
7. Sub tropical climate with average 77°F year-round temperature and 3,000 hours of sunshine are recorded each year.
6. Easy access in and out of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport with low fares and close to Port Everglades.
5. Shopping at The Galleria Mall, Sawgrass Mills designer outlets and boutiques along Las Olas Boulevard.
4. Stay nearby in more than 33,000 hotel rooms - from Luxe and spa resorts to Superior Small Lodgings.
3. See the Venice of America aboard sightseeing cruise like Jungle Queen, Riverfront cruises or Water Taxi.
2. Explore the exotic Everglades, the river of grass, home to the unconquered Seminole Indian tribe.
1. Top scuba diving and snorkeling with three-tiered natural coral reef system 100 yards off shore and wreck diving.
We hope you find it easy to navigate and design a great short stay in our area. If you find any of your questions unanswered, please feel free to contact the Tourism Sales Department at 954-765-4466 or email@example.com.
*Become a Greater Fort Lauderdale Specialist. Have all the info and resources you need to provide the vacation experiences. Whether your clients special interests include cruising, the perfect beach, water sports, nature/adventure, cultural attractions or non-stop entertainment you’ll find the experiences they crave in Greater Fort Lauderdale. Enter the sunny side! Learn more here.