film & entertainment
Welcome to the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward Office of Film, Music & Entertainment
We are pleased to provide professional assistance to production companies that are interested in, or have chosen, Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County for a project.
Our services include:
- Assistance in obtaining permits where needed. Film permits are required for production projects on public property in Broward County. There is no fee for Broward film permits. Depending upon the scope of the project, specific permits may be necessary, such as: tent, pyrotechnic, firearm, or environmental. A Certificate of Insurance which additionally insures the municipality in which you choose to work is also required.
- Assistance in finding production-friendly accommodations
- Site tours and location suggestions
- Production offices and sound stages. Greater Fort Lauderdale was voted Best Studio and Warehouse Space in South Florida.
- Assistance in contacting local, state and federal agencies
- Crew and production service referrals
- Still photography and video
- Local contacts and introductions
- We provide a Preferred Production Pass (P3) for your executives and crew, with access to special values and offers from more than 50 local vendors, during your stay.
Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward Office of Film, Music & Entertainment
Noelle P. Stevenson, Film & Entertainment Commissioner